I don’t think if you’ve ever had to get up to your elbows in bleach and water to disinfect the effects of mold growth.
- I have and it ain’t pretty.
My aunt who had some emotional troubles once left his home for several months. When he left, he turned the Heating and A/C off. My Mom finally found him and got him under a dentist’s care. It was pretty intense for myself and others as I was house from university and had never seen our Mom that way. The people I was with and I had to go over to our aunt’s home and get things in order. Since the Heating and A/C was off it was love a hundred degrees in the house. As soon as every one of us opened the door every one of us were nearly knocked over from the smell of mold & mildew. Mom stopped myself and others short from going in. He knew the health hazards involved with that sort of mold outbreak. The people I was with and I truly had to go get respirators in order to get in that home and get after the mold. Eventually, every one of us truly had to have a supplier come in to finally eradicate the mold. Where every one of us live, the heat & humidity combine to make an environment that is so perfect for mold growth. Without any Heating and A/C cooling, that environment will turn into a complete nightmare love the one every one of us had at our aunt’s house. The Heating and A/C truly balances the humidity level inside the house. Part of the process for the heat pump is removing hot air and exhausting it outside. As it does this, it’s also taking a substantial chunk of moisture out of the air and exhausting that as well.