I have had a whole bunch of stuff in storage for the last more than 2 weeks and today I went to get it out.
I was pretty happy to be able to get all of my stuff out of there and turn in my key because I finally have an home of my own now, for the last more than 2 weeks, my stuff has been in storage while I lived with my Grandparents and tried to get back on my feet at my current task.
Once I had more than 2 weeks of income, I was able to make a deposit for my current apartment, and here I am. Unfortunately, though, when I opened the storage device to get my stuff, I noticed that there was a light orange sheen of mold all over just about everything. Apparently, down here in the south, stuff gets moist because of the humidity and the storage buildings are not temperature controlled. I had no system that this was going to happen to me! There is mold on literally everything. I assume you need a/c in your storage building in order to keep the mold from growing all over everything. This was news to me, though. I actually wish that someone had warned myself and others about this when I first moved my stuff into the unit. Well, actually, the people who labor here told myself and others that I should get a device with a/c, although I thought that they were just trying to get myself and others to spend more currency, then looking back on it, I assume that wasn’t the case at all.