A cracked heat exchanger can be downright deadly

I remember a long time ago when I went to visit my aunt with my parents; it was an absurd experience because when my aunt somehow didn’t answer the door plus the two of us saw her vehicle was there in the driveway. The two of us panicked, and my father ended up finding a spare condo key under a single of the stones in the front, and when the two of us found my aunt passed out in the bed not waking up, my father shouted for me to open up all the windows plus fast! I did exactly as he said because I knew this was drastic but I didn’t guess why I had to open the windows at first, there was a steady breeze through the condo after all the windows plus doors were open plus the fresh air genuinely was refreshing. My mother called the police to get my aunt to the hospital right away. My father told me he knew that it was carbon monoxide that made my aunt sick, then he said he knew because he had checked her heating plan before plus it was on its way out. He said that thing genuinely was hot plus caused a crack to form in the heat exchanger. When that happens, the HVAC plan is basically toast because the maintenance costs just as much as a new HVAC upgrade. It was confirmed that carbon monoxide was the culprit through medical tests plus luckily my aunt survived. I guess she genuinely would have died if the two of us didn’t act so suddenly to open the windows to get the carbon monoxide poison out of the whole house. If the two of us would have arrived even 30 minutes too late, she could have suddenly died also.

Heating dealership