One of the therapists in our office left a space furnace on overnight 1 day last week.
- I would not have known about the space furnace being left on, although I was walking by their office late plus aromaed a burning aroma, then curious as to what this could be, I opened the door.
To our surprise, this therapist had left their space furnace on plus running the entire day. It was easily warm in the office. I also found this odd because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This person with the space furnace must have brought it from their house. I am typically odd about people bringing space heating systems to the office because every one of us had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space heating systems on overnight plus 1 evening there was a fire. The fire was put out hastily by the authorities, however the fire was still burning plus people don’t entirely think that space heating systems can cause that much disfigure. I knew a family that lost their entire lake house to a space furnace fire plus they were not home. When they got home, the space furnace fire burned all of their belongings plus killed 1 of their pets. It was a easily anxious thing to happen because of a space heater.