Forgetting to turn off the space gas furnace

One of the therapists in my office left a space gas furnace on overnight 1 day last week.

I would not have known about the space gas furnace being left on, however I was walking by their office late and smelled a burning smell, curious as to what this could be, I opened the door.

To my surprise, this therapist had left their space gas furnace on and running the entire day. It was actually boiling in the office. I also found this strange because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This person with the space gas furnace must have brought it from their house. I am always strange about people bringing space gas furnaces to the office because the people I was with and I had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space gas furnaces on overnight and 1 evening there was a fire. The fire was put out abruptly by the authorities, however the fire was still burning and people don’t really suppose that space gas furnaces can cause that much damage. I knew a family that lost their entire lake house to a space gas furnace fire and they were not home. When they got home, the space gas furnace fire burned all of their belongings and killed 1 of their pets. It was a actually nervous thing to happen because of a space heater.
Click here