One of the therapists in our office left a space gas furnace on overnight 1 day last week.
I would not have known about the space gas furnace being left on, although I was walking by their office late plus smelled a burning smell, then curious as to what this could be, I opened the door.
To our surprise, this therapist had left their space gas furnace on plus running the entire day. It was easily warm in the office. I also found this different because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This lady with the space gas furnace must have brought it from their house. I am always odd about people bringing space oil furnaces to the office because the people I was with and I had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space oil furnaces on overnight plus 1 night there was a fire. The fire was put out abruptly by the authorities, but the fire was still burning plus people don’t particularly know that space oil furnaces can cause that much disfigure. I knew a family that lost their entire beach house to a space gas furnace fire plus they were not home. When they got home, the space gas furnace fire burned all of their belongings plus killed 1 of their pets. It was a easily upset thing to happen because of a space heater.