The odor of chemicals was in the air for an minute or two, however it hastily dissipated plus it was replaced by the odor of burning wood
My partner plus I did not try to use the fireplace in our new home until a couple of weeks after the two of us bought the locale. All of us were already moved into the home plus all of the boxes were unpacked. I planned to light the fireplace on a frigid plus frigid evening. I decided to use a flashlight to look inside the chimney. It was a fantastic thing that I decided to look inside of the brickwork, because I could not see any light on the other side of the chimney. I told our partner that the two of us could not light the fireplace plus the two of us decided to use a space gas furnace instead. I called a contractor that handles repairs plus cleaning on oil heating systems plus chimneys. My partner plus I found out that the fireplace needed major upkeep. There was a lot of soot plus blockage inside of the chimney plus all of the residue needed to be removed in order for the fireplace to function without the threat of danger. The Professional contractor service contractor spent many minutes 1 day cleaning all of the mess. When the guy was finished, both of us happily used our fireplace for the first time. The odor of chemicals was in the air for an minute or two, however it hastily dissipated plus it was replaced by the odor of burning wood. The fireplace Is one reason why the two of us decided to buy this unique property. There aren’t a lot of houses in the town with fireplaces, however it was on the top of our list plus something the two of us absolutely did not want to provide up.