The wire was faulty because a squirrel had gotten into my basement & chewed a large hole through it
I was resting in the house great last week, when I heard screams coming from outside. I could hear a voice yelling fire, & I wanted to go out & see if I could help whoever was in trouble. I grabbed my overcoat & went out onto the porch, but all I could see were people staring at my house. I went to the backyard & saw flames coming out of my basement window. I ran back inside & grabbed my billfold, vehicle keys, & cell iphone, & headed back outside. Someone had already called the fire dealer, so I moved my vehicle so the fire trucks could get to the back of the house. I heard a few minor explosions & then smoke came out of the house. When the fire marshall showed up, he said it was faulty wiring going to the gas furnace. I was furious, because I thought the Heating & Air Conditioning company had put new wires going from the new gas furnace to the breaker box, but obviously they hadn’t. I called the Heating & Air Conditioning company & told them their negligence had caused me to lose my house. It devastated the person who answered the iphone. I told them I would send them a copy of the fire marshall’s report, but it didn’t read care about I thought it would. The wire was faulty because a squirrel had gotten into my basement & chewed a large hole through it. Now, I had to apologize to the Heating & Air Conditioning company for blaming my fire on them. The Heating & Air Conditioning company had nothing to do with me losing my house.